LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Screwed up early, is it still possible

Last post 04-18-2009, 12:35 AM by raimius. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-17-2009, 12:59 AM 7443

Screwed up early, is it still possible

Hi, I am 17 in high school in the end of my junior year. I was always interested in the military but never took the idea seriously as a career choice until early this year. I have been very interested in aviation for quite a long time so it was mostly my main idea as to what i would do in the military. I can honestly say i did not do very well in my years of high school up to this point because i did not take it seriously. I usually had a C average on my GPA. I am not stupid or anything i was just dumb enough not to push myself to my potential, yes cliche. I am very ashamed of myself for this for i feel it has limited my choices for a career in anything. I wanted to know if it were possible for me to be able to become an air force or possibly navy pilot if i were to "get my a** in gear" and actually put effort into reaching that goal. Obviously straight out of high school with those grades I'm not going to have much of a chance at all, but would i if i were to go to a junior college, and then maybe a higher college such as Annapolis, would it be possilbe to go from junior college to a school such as annapolis, if i did well enough, or am i royally scr**ed. I recieved an 84 on my ASVAB test which i am told is a pretty good score so hopefully there is...well hope. Can anyone give me some advice as to what path a should take to be able to fix the screw up i have done, or am i wasting my time. Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.
  •  04-18-2009, 12:35 AM 7451 in reply to 7443

Re: Screwed up early, is it still possible

I would recommend going to community college, then transfering to a larger college with a ROTC program.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us