LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Any chance of me becoming a pilot?

Last post 01-02-2009, 9:59 PM by raimius. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-15-2008, 1:14 AM 6211

Any chance of me becoming a pilot?

Well i am 17 and considering being a fighter pilot, as one of the few things i would very much like to do along with astronaut,a government spook, or an astrophysicist. Sadly my grades are not the best, i believe it will be in the 3.0+ range though. Along with being a Junior at the high school i am also dually enrolled at the local community college in which my grades are by far better. even though my grades are not the best i do take accelerated/ap classes in both the math and science fields. i do not do any extra cariculars. I am above average intelligence not to toot my own horn but i believe that it is relevant. My plan is to either go to the state schools or continue with the community college and aqcuire my transfer degree with a 3.8+ and then transfer to the University of Colorado Boulder where i will get a degree in physics. is it possible for me to become a fighter pilot after this? If not what are the best ways that i would be able to? Also i plan on taking a course at the community college to learn to fly small planes next year.

•  12-19-2008, 4:33 AM 6227 in reply to 6211

Re: Any chance of me becoming a pilot?

or not...
  •  01-02-2009, 9:59 PM 6300 in reply to 6227

Re: Any chance of me becoming a pilot?

Yes, look into AFROTC and AF OTS.  ROTC is done during college, and OTS can be done after graduating college.  The better your grades, more athletics and leadership experience you have, the better your chances.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us