LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Best Simulator Game for PC

Last post 06-14-2005, 3:36 PM by CASSIDY. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-16-2002, 2:07 PM 2015

Best Simulator Game for PC

I would like to know which simulation game for PC is the best one in evething like graphics, sound, etc. Thanks
  •  04-01-2003, 2:12 PM 2220 in reply to 2015

Re: Best Simulator Game for PC

Most of Combat simulations brought out by NOVALOGIC are good ones like F-16 MRF, MiG-29, F-22 Lightning 3, Comanche 4; they are top even when the graphics, sound etc. are taken into account.
  •  04-06-2003, 8:08 PM 2234 in reply to 2220

F-22 Raptor 3 by Novalogic is the best game I have seen. It's hard to do at first, but once you get used to it, it is good.
  •  04-08-2003, 2:26 AM 2245 in reply to 2015

Hey Dude Forget ALL that stuff and take it from someone who has logged about as many PC Flight Sim Game hour's as humanly possible and GET Jane's Fighters Anthology it comes as a 3 Sims in 1 but when it comes to the total amount of different aircraft you will be totally amazed as I was the trick is to get yourself a "Good Joystick and not a "TOYSTICK" I first purchased a flight stick from Saitek called Cyborg Digital 3D stick as it looked and operated like a real flight stick it's not plastic but both metal and urethain then I purchased the Thrustmaster TopGun Afterburner 2 with seperate throttle and real looking stick as they are both good and you are able to program them as well as calibrate BUT without question My jane's flight Sim game is the best BUY far so far yes I tried Nova's Mig-29 fulcrum and I tried the f-22 deals as well but to be honest it could not come close NOT to mention janes you can make your own war plans up and execute with eas..try it you'll love it I promise. my favorte is the f-104 starfighter you'll even get to try your hand at carrier landing's or you can let the computer land it for you. good shootin
  •  11-26-2004, 1:51 PM 2686 in reply to 2015

Hi guys,
    The best flight sim? It depends, if you are looking for an arcady game with little realism, yeah go for novalogic and that other stuff. Let me tell you now ive played sims for a long time. The most realistic flight sims with awesome graphics are Lock on Modern Air Combat and Falcon 4.0. Falcon is a bit older but with new upgrades its still great. These wo sims are hardcore and to play you will need to do a lot of learning on how to control the planes before you can fly. Once you do, the flight experience is amazing and very realistic.
    p.s. if you want lock on, have a good pc because its one of the latest sims out there.

•  05-10-2005, 2:03 PM 2913 in reply to 2015

F-22 Raptor 3 by Novalogic rules!
  •  06-14-2005, 3:36 PM 2952 in reply to 2015

I THINK LOCK-ON: MODERN AIR COMBAT (LO-MAC) IS GREAT. THE GRAPHICS ARE AWESOME IF YOU CAN TURN YOURS UP. YOU GET TO DO EVERYTHING, INCLUDING AERIAL REFUELS, CARRIER LANDINGS, REGULAR LANDINGS, OPERATE AND WATCH ALL GAUGES, CREATE WEATHER, IN FLIGHT FAILURES, CREATE MISSIONS, CONTROL WEAPONS SYSTEMS, LIGHTS, HUD, RADAR...EVERYTHING. THE BEST PART IS: YOU GET TO START UP..DO PREFLIGHT CHECKS, CALL TOWER AND TAXI TO RUNWAY FOR T/O. YOU CAN ALSO CREATE YOUR OWN PILOT AND KEEP A LOG. AGAIN..THE GRAPHICS ARE GREAT.

AVAILABLE U.S. AIRCRAFT YOU CAN FLY ARE: F-15 AND A-10. RUSSIAN: MIGS AND "SU'S". OTHER AIRCRAFT THAT SUPPORT MISSIONS ARE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING THAT CURRENTLY FLIES IN THE U.S. OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

I'M AN F-15 CREW CHIEF SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE DETAIL OF THE AIRCRAFT IS VERY ACCURATE.

I LIKE IT...CHECK IT OUT.
    WWW.LO-MAC.COM
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved