corner

LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

I need to know steps to take in order to become a succesful and great pilot?

Last post 03-25-2005, 8:35 PM by MDFLyer. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-13-2005, 1:54 PM 2836

I need to know steps to take in order to become a succesful and great pilot?

To anyone whom this concerns, 

I really want to become a fighterpilot, so I need to know how and what I need to do?  What college to go to and the proper steps to get there.  I am now a sophmore in highschool and Im chasing a great career in aviation for the military.  So if there is any pilots currently flying I would appreciate if you could help me.  I know that its very hard to get in to a academy, so this is my plea.  I also know that I have what it takes to succede, Im a very hard worker that will do what it takes.

Thank you:
                               sincerely, Blue Angle Idea

•  03-13-2005, 1:56 PM 2837 in reply to 2836

Re: I need to know steps to take in order to become a succesful and great pilot?

Blue Angle wrote:

To anyone whom this concerns, 

I really want to become a fighterpilot, so I need to know how and what I need to do?  What college to go to and the proper steps to get there.  I am now a sophmore in highschool and Im chasing a great career in aviation for the military.  So if there is any pilots currently flying I would appreciate if you could help me.  I know that its very hard to get in to a academy, so this is my plea.  I also know that I have what it takes to succede, Im a very hard worker that will do what it takes.

Thank you:
                               sincerely, Blue Angle Idea

" If you do what you've done you will get what you've always gotten."
  •  03-25-2005, 8:35 PM 2861 in reply to 2836

Re: I need to know steps to take in order to become a succesful and great pilot?

What is your age?  What have you done so far?  Realize that most Academies have over 10000 applicants each year and only select 1200-1300.  Most classes graduate between 800-900.  The competition is VERY stiff.  You must do VERY well in school, do well on the ACT/SATs, be involved in your school (gov't sports extra activities), but grades is the most important.  Vol service?  Boy/Girl Scouts or CAP... all could be factors.  Military prep school?  Or any leadership opportunities - grab!
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us