LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

I want to become a Pilot, but...

Last post 02-04-2005, 10:31 AM by Boemmie. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-04-2005, 10:31 AM 2790

Sad [:(] I want to become a Pilot, but...

I was borned in New York in 1986, and have been living here in South Africa for the last 10 years or so. Threw all the years, I loved the idia of becoming a Military Pilot, but not for The South Africa Air Force.

I'm faced with uncertanty in my life. I don't know what i'll be doing in the next few years, but flying has always been on my mind. When i'm watching Descovery Channel and National Geography, i get jelous by just seeing Fighter pilots, carying their flight ecuipment and walking to their Fighters! Its just overwhelming to see that these pilots get paid to Fly Million dollar planes and love it! Its this kind of things that has been bugging me.

I'm at my final year in Secondary School and, with great regret, I don't have Math of Science. But i'm thingking of going to college and catch up with the last 3 years of Math and science.

i believe one needs to go to college, and then apply for officer training and then for a devision (NAVY, ARMY, AIR FORCE etc.)

It would be a great acheavement for me to become one but i got to have math and science to catch up in college. I never back down from a challenge and becoming a Pilot is my my greatest challenge that i want to fulfill.

any assistence in to what i can do in my present stage will be very much appreciated.

Please e-mail me at:
    boemmiesssniper@hotmail.com

View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved