corner

LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Has the popularity of the F-16 gone down in this site?

Last post 08-18-2003, 12:09 PM by Normsta3. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-17-2003, 11:35 AM 2326

Has the popularity of the F-16 gone down in this site?

I was just wondering, is there any particular reason that no one seems to respond to anything on this site. Has the F-16 honestly gotten so boring, cuz dang, it's been a while since someone responded to / discussed anything. And I'm not just talkin' about my threads, but others as well. I'm also talkin' about the fact that no new threads have been created since mine, what's up with that?! The forum at F-16.net (http://www.f-16.net/), which I'm also a member of, always has a lot of activity, so I guess I'm wondering why this forum can't as well. This forum just seems dead, and God only knows why. Anyone care to enlighten me, assuming that this thread is even read?
  •  08-17-2003, 2:38 PM 2327 in reply to 2326

Re: Has the popularity of the F-16 gone down in this site?

Hi

No, I don't think the popularity of the F-16 has gone down. Just the popularity of the Forum and the Webmasters active participation in it.

Believe it or not Avitop.com is quite a busy site with several thousand daily visitors, but hardly anyone comes here because of the forum. Most people Visit Avitop.com because of the Aviation Top 100/1000 or to buy Aircraft.

Regards

Run - Webmaster Avitop.com
  •  08-18-2003, 12:09 PM 2328 in reply to 2327

Ok, that explains a lot.

Cuz I was like, okay, is it me, or does no one participate in this forum again. Geez, all you said was kinda shocker, cuz looking through the pages earlier, I realized that there was period of time when it seemed like a lot of people were posting stuff, and then it just kinda stopped somewhere. I don't know, I was just kinda disappointed, that's all. Oh well, c'est la vie, I guess that's just the way it's meant to be.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us