LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

multi tasking

Last post 03-25-2003, 12:46 PM by nikoluvbliss. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-21-2003, 10:29 PM 2125

multi tasking

I have been really interested in becoming a fighter pilot for the past few years, If theres something about jets on t.v im usually watching it, So a couple of days ago i was watching a program on tv and not real sure what channel or even what it was called and they was talking about an aptitude test that fighter pilots take and a portion of this test was taken on a computer using a program were they tested your multi tasking abilities and from what they said it could be the determining factor to wether or not you become a pilot. Are these skills so important and are there anyways of bettering your chances of passing this part of the test.
  •  03-25-2003, 12:46 PM 2211 in reply to 2125

Re: multi tasking

Sure!!!!!

Multi-tasking is just like playing a memory game. The Avg person can keep about 7 things in his/her head at one time. In order to improve those aspects of your short term memory you have to continutely test those limits. I'm not saying to sit down and play the memory game, but rather when ever your doing something, combine the different tasks at hand so that you can take on more at a faster rate. This could be anything from getting ready in the morning to a research project online. (which involves a great deal of multi-tasking especially if your using three or four programs)
    -Although I can only imangin the fright-ful level of multi-tasking in a multi-million dollar aircraft such as a fighter-while other people on the ground and in the air have only one objective and that is to bring you down. thats got to be pure insanity.

PEACE!!!
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us