LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

problem with code

Last post 02-17-2001, 11:43 AM by anonymous2. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-15-2001, 11:31 PM 1291

problem with code

*** Posted by Don Mickey ***
    I've pasted your code on my site (www.swaviator.com) but was forced to take it off because of conflicts with a javascript on my site. The onLoad event handler is unable to trigger thr code because the gif image frfom your server never finishes loading. I'd love to keep your logo and link on the page, but must have the javascript, which rotates banner ads. Any ideas?
  •  02-16-2001, 12:39 PM 1292 in reply to 1291

Re:problem with code

*** Posted by John Raahauge ***
    Hi

When did you have this problem ? Have you updated to the new code without javascript.
    We recently had a problem because the 1x1 gif that you load from our server was 0 bytes. Netscape didn't like that and the result was that the logo never finished loading. We have recently (1-2 days ago) changed to a 47 byte logo that works great with NN.

Regards John Raahauge

[I've pasted your code on my site (www.swaviator.com) but was forced to take it off because of conflicts with a javascript on my site. The onLoad event handler is unable to trigger thr code because the gif image frfom your server never finishes loading. I'd love to keep your logo and link on the page, but must have the javascript, which rotates banner ads. Any ideas?]
  •  02-17-2001, 11:43 AM 1294 in reply to 1292

Re:problem with code

*** Posted by Don Mickey ***
    That appears to solve the problem. We have re-added the avitop image to our site. By the way, you don't have a category for Aviation Magazines, General Aviaition, or Regional Sites; any of which might better serve us and many other sites. Thanks for the great site.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us